Shan Chaat Masala with its perfect blend of zesty and tangy spices is the perfect accompaniment to all your traditional and continental snacks.
|% Daily Value*|
|% Daily Value*||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
|Dietary Fibre||0 g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Black Rock Salt
- Red Chili
- Long Black Pepper
- Green Cardamom
- Black Pepper
- Dried Mango Powder
- Citric Acid
- Cane Sugar
- Canola Oil
- Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent)
- May contain traces of Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard, Gluten and Tree Nuts.
AS PER 100 GRAM
washed & soaked in 2 cups water for 3 hours & then drain
soaked in 1 cup water for 15 minutes & drain
whipped and pass through muslin cloth
500g for deep frying
STEPS OF COOKING
- Combine Dal Mash and Rice (without water), Baking Soda, Onion Paste, Ginger Paste, Garlic Paste, salt and grind in blender to a course batter. Mix fresh Coriander and Green chilies.
- Take a tablespoon of batter and drop into hot oil. Fry on medium heat until golden. Remove, cool and add to a bowl of water.
- Mix Sugar in yogurt and spread half in a dish. Place the soaked dumpling on it and pour the remaining yogurt over it.
Mix Sugar in yogurt and spread half in a dish. Place the soaked dumpling on it and pour the remaining yogurt over it.